Print and Go
The only thing missing from your upcoming beach vacation is one of these super-cute, printed swimsuits.
The Ray and The Ro
We love prints on our pants, skirts, and now, on our swimsuits! With so many options, we've picked five styles to flatter any figure. They're the perfect accompaniment to any last-minute beachside getaway!
1. Mara Hoffman's striking statement prints always catch our eyes, and this Techno Animal Printed Swimsuit ($255) is no exception.
2. Emobi's suits are fun, cheerful, and best of all, eco-friendly. We love the Bow Bandeau Yellow Floral Print Bikini's ($109) shape (goodbye, tan lines!), and cute, happy print.
3. Old Navy's Printed Bow-Tie Bandeau Swimsuit ($20) is a steal, and the pretty blue color will perfectly complement your summer tan.
4. We are huge fans of Matthew Zink's line, Charlie, and this zigzag bikini ($180) will turn you into a beach bombshell. Just add some oversized sunnies.
5. This Zimmerman Devoted Floral-Print Swimsuit ($375) is cut to flatter. We'd accessorize it with some gold bangles and a wide-brimmed straw hat.
Best friends and blogging partners Roberta Oglakchya and Rachel Hurn-Maloney founded The Ray and the Ro to show off stylish looks, share their wishlists, and break down runway fashion.