This 3.8-square-mile island sandwiched between Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas has been a popular Midwestern tourist attraction since the 19th century for two major reasons: 1) Its ban on almost all motor vehicles (that's right, no cars allowed!), and 2) Its world-famous fudge. Stop by the Victorian-age Grand Hotel for afternoon tea, and pick up some of that legendary fudge from Ryba's Fudge Shop, a Mackinac favorite.
1. Equipment silk mini dress, $268, Net-a-Porter.
2. The Row tortoiseshell aviators, $220, SSENSE.
3. Fendi flap shoulder bag, $1,956, Farfetch.
4. Veronique Branquinho fisherman sandals, $241, SSENSE.
5. Stones of Character macramé bracelet, $425, Farfetch.