1. Try subtly lined lids, softly blushed cheeks, and a strong wine-colored lip for a beautiful berry look.
2. Pop a pale pink on your lips and lids, then top your eyes with shimmery brown shadow and a bit of champagne eye color in the inner "V" corner of your eyes for an ethereal finish.
3. For a gorgeous, gilded look, apply a waterproof gold cream shadow over the inner "V" corner of your eyes, then blend a brown shadow over your eyelid and along your lower lash line. Finish with a light pink blush and mauve lipstick.
4. Add drama to otherwise natural-looking makeup by lining your eyes on the top and bottom, and then adding a bit of black shadow onto your lid for a sexy, smoky effect. Lastly, contour your cheeks with bronzer and swipe on a nude gloss.
5. Or line your top and bottom lash lines and choose a light pink-champagne shadow to top your lids for a lighter, yet still dramatic look. Then apply a peach blush onto the apples of your cheeks and run a dusty rose lipstick over your pout.
6. Turn minimal makeup into a classic look by using earth tones everywhere but your lips.
7. Use bronze shades on your eyes, cheeks, and lips to create a gorgeous, monochromatic bombshell effect.
8. If bronze isn't your shade of choice, try a dusty rose color on your lids, cheeks, and lids for a girly yet grown-up finish.
9. If a brown smoky eye is your go-to, use an earth tone palette that offers shades within the same color family, so you can build a beautiful, gradated smoky eye with ease. To complete the look, sweep an apricot blush (which is universally flattering) over your cheeks and a clear gloss onto your lips.
10. Try an overall lighter look to really show off your natural beauty (this is especially good for outdoor weddings) by keeping your eyeliner more intense along the outer corner of your eyes. Finish with a light pink cheek color and a soft, yet bright pink shade on your lips.
11. Pair a silver, smoky, fully lined eye with an apricot blush and a nude lip color for a stunning finish.
12. To create a well-rested look (because you know you won't catch a wink the night before your wedding), top your lids with white liner and blend it in so just a subtle hint is left. Then, trace your top lash line only with black liner and apply a peach cream blush to your cheeks and lips.
13. If you normally wear a smoky eye and bold red lip, don't be afraid to wear that smoldering combo on your wedding day. However, if it's not a normal look you wear, don't let your wedding day be the day you start experimenting.
14. Even though it's your wedding day, you don't have to go all out when it comes to your makeup. If you prefer a no-makeup makeup look, pair a neutral taupe eyeshadow with a taupe lipstick and a touch of blush.
15. For a minimal makeup look, line your inner upper and lower lash lines, and pat some highlighter cream onto your cheekbones to amp up the glow you already have BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!
16. For a sexy look that's still subdued, create a smoky winged eye, skip blush, and apply bronzer on your cheekbones, then finish with a pale pink lip.
17. Smoky eyes don't always have to consist of charcoal or gray shades. Use a jade shadow to create the same effect but also throw some color into the mix. Then, apply a peach blush over your cheeks and a sheer pink gloss over your lips.
18. For a naturally beautiful makeup look that puts the focus on your lips, pair an orchid-colored lipstick with subtly lined eyes and peach blush.
Follow Carly on Twitter.
Photo Credit: 20 Century Fox; Getty; Gallery Stock; Jeruel Garado Photography; Max Wanger/Cupcakes and Cashmere; Naked Tan; Percy Handmade; Joanna Kustra; Erica B. Photography; Michelle Leo Events/Jacque Lynn Photography; E! Online; peaches&mint by Pia Clodi
From the editors at Cosmopolitan.com