For Renaissance women who can do just about anything - multitasking products that do everything else.
1. UP IN SMOKE A highlighter/cream eyeshadow combo for smoky eyes. Lorac On Screen Duo, $24.
2. PROJECT SUN-WAY A lightweight lotion in MK's latest. Island Michael Kors Bermuda Moisturizing Body Lotion, $28.
3. TRIPLE THREAT Three hyaluronic acids plump up skin. Estée Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15, $58.
4. DREAM TEAM Collagen-boosting tech from Olay meets CoverGirl foundation with a twist. CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, $13.99.
5. CATCH-22 A coconut-oil formula with over 22 uses. Revolution Organics All-Over Body Balm, $29.
6. TINY ENHANCERS These breath-refreshing capsules whiten, too! GoSMiLE FlashLites 7-pack, $10.
7. BRIGHT CLUB Light-pink pigments neutralize blemishes. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Fast Fix Concealer and All-Over Brightener, $8.95.
8. SLEEPING BEAUTY This ceramide-rich hair mask repairs tresses while you slumber. Redken Real Control Overnight Treat, $19.95.
9. HIDE AND SNEAK Light diffusers conceal and feign flawless skin. Benefit PowderFlage Set (brush not shown), $28.
10. THYME TO TREAT Tea tree reduces scarring, while thyme heals. Tammy Fender Clarifying Dermagel Formula No. DG-357, $72.
11. HIGH BROW Fill and tweeze as you please. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist in Blonde, $9.95.
12. EYE-DEAL Define and illuminate contours. Almay Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo, $8.49.