One-night stands are inherently impromptu, but that doesn't mean you can't be prepared. After all, when it comes to a wild night out, you could just as easily end up crashing on a friend's couch. That's why we've put together a kit of 10 essentials that will leave you armed and ready for all scenarios—especially one where you want to look good the next morning (ahem).
1. A condom. Duh. Try: Trojan Her Pleasure Sensations Lubricated Premium Latex Condoms ($5.99).
2. An extra pair of underwear. We love Hanky Panky's Signature Lace Original Rise Thong ($20) because it's super compact when rolled up.
3. A portable tooth brush. Because a regular tooth brush sticking our of your handbag isn't a good look, go with one of Colgate's Disposable Mini-Brushes ($4.96 for a 16 pack), which also freshens breath.
4. Makeup remover. Rinsing with water just don't do the trick for last night's makeup (and you really don't want to use the questionable bar of soap hanging around in his shower...). That's why Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes ($19.99 for a 48 Pack) are a lifesaver.
5. A moisturizing BB cream. Space in your handbag is limited, so of course you need a beauty balm that does it all. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment ($10 for travel-size) will provide coverage, moisturize, and has SPF 30 for those (painfully) bright morning rays.
6. A waterproof eyeliner. It's always safest to opt for a smudge and waterproof eyeliner like Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner ($5.49) before a night out, plus a quick swipe will make you look way more polished in the morning.
7. A travel-size can of dry shampoo. Your night involved sweat and lots of it. A travel-size spray like Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk in Travel Size ($9) will soak up all the oil build-up and give you the volume you lost from rolling around the sheets.
8. A tiny brush. Ah, sex hair. Your coif has never known such tangles. While you won't be able to get rid of them completely, a pocket-size teasing brush like Spornette's Little Wonder ($5.99) will smooth out your tresses for très chic bedhead.
9. Deodorant. You so don't want to have to resort to using his gel stick. Whish Deodorant Swipes ($22 for a 30-Pack) take up zero room and your bag.
10. Q-Tips Whether you're removing eye makeup or fixing what's left of your lipstick, Q-Tips Cotton Swabs are still a trusty on-the-go tool.
You should also check out: