It may be one more day to the weekend, but the web world is still pacing forward full force! Check out some of our favorite tidbits from around the internet to get your Thursday going.
1. So long, Barneys Co-op! CEO Mark Lee has announced the brand's decision to unite all stores under the same name. (wwd.com)
2. Ever gotten inked and then learned to regret it? Don't worry, you're not alone: many celebs are right behind you. They share their stories of tattoo removalwhich most commonly are the product of a now-defunct relationship (and maybe make us rethink getting one!) (huffingtonpost.com)
3. Say it isn't so! Following in the footsteps of former cast members Andy Samberg and Seth Meyers, Jason Sudekis announces his imminent departure from Saturday Night Live (therumpus.net)
4. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, chances are you've heard the name of the newborn royal baby, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge. But what does it all mean? Get the answers here. (gma.com)
5. We love seeing some of our favorite bloggers rock gems and jewels from the popular online e-commerce site, BaubleBar! (baublebar.com)