Look like a million on a budget with Brooklyn's Woodley & Bunny Salon owner and stylist Erin Anderson's lust-worthy goods.
1. "Perfect for creating instant volume." Goody Large Velcro Rollers, $5 for four.
2. "I always travel with this warm pine-and-cypress-laced candle it makes any room smell like home!" Voluspa Golden Cypress Sawara Petite Candle, $6.
3. "This Portuguese toothpaste keeps sensitive teeth fresh and clean." Couto Toothpaste, $7.
4. "A shea-and-cocoa-butter-based balm that smooths lips and flyaways." American Mortals BLAM! Right in the Kisser Lip Balm, $7.
5. "The best double-duty wash for hair and body. The yummy coconut scent is to die for." Lush Trichomania solid shampoo, $9.95 for 3.5 oz.
6. "These discreet elastics stay snug all day." Blax Snag-Free Hair Elastics in Clear, $4.
7. "A precise tool for cleaning up strays around the hairline." Swissco Wood Toothbrush Medium Bristle, $6.
8. "This nourishing face cream also works miracles on hair to tame frizz, boost shine, and muss up styles that look too done." Boots Original Beauty Formula Cold Cream, $8.