Today Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge and international fashion darling, celebrates her 31st birthday! This year will undoubtedly bring plenty of excitement to Kate and her family she's expecting a royal baby! and we're hoping that lots of new obsession-worthy gowns come with it. In honor of her special day, we're taking a look back at our favorite looks that Kate's worn over the years.
1. The red, sari-inspired gown by Beulah London that Kate wore to a charity gala on October 13, 2011 was a daring choice, but we loved it!
2. Kate came stateside for the BAFTA Brits To Watch event on July 9, 2011, where she blew us all away in this white Alexander McQueen gown.
3. The wedding dress that rocked the entire world debuted on April 29, 2011, designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
4. On May 11, 2011, Kate wore this stunning teal gown by Jenny Packham to a gala for the Olympic Games.
5. Kate earned the title of best dressed at the ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner on June 9, 2011 in this sparkling Jenny Packham look.
Do you have a favorite Kate Middleton fashion moment that we left off of the list? Tell us which one and tweet us a photo to @marieclaire!