Last night, the People's Choice Awards unofficially kicked off what will be a whirlwind of red carpets in the next two months. With little on the line, the stars' looks were as diverse as they were stylish. Some opted for more playful (read: super-short) hemlines while others put their most sartorial foot forward with wow-worthy gowns.
So, in the spirit of the People's Choice Awards, we'd like to know who you think had the best look of the night. We've narrowed it down to the following five fashion-forward nominees:
- We like that Glee star Lea Michele has no qualms about showing off her inner girly-girl from time to time, and she definitely channeled it with his hot pink paneled cocktail dress by Elie Saab.
- The 15-year-old Chloe Moretz knows how to wear right-off-the-runway looks that are both covetable and age-appropriate, as she did in this fun, neon yellow-green daisy Simone Rocha frock.
- The just-announced Oscar Best Actress nominee Naomi Watts shimmered in this Alexander McQueen ensemble, which paired a backless gold top with gem-encrusted collar and a floor-length trailing black skirt.
- We love when stars take red carpet risks, and Emma Watson made a daring choice with this bold, graphic cut-out Peter Pilotto dress. In fact, she sported a much shorter, thigh-skimming hem than what was shown on the London Fashion Week runway.
- Never, ever, ever (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves) have we seen Taylor Swift look this sexy or, frankly, show this much cleavage. The star's typically playful, flirty style sensibility was replaced with a plunging white Ralph Lauren Collection dress.
Now, cast your vote!