Welcome to New York, Ri Ri. According to The New York Post, the singer is making a permanent move to Manhattan after viewing apartments during Fashion Week and tour dates. Here's what we recommend Rihanna do when she first moves to the city that never sleeps.
1. Head to a flea market. NYC is known for having amazing vintage items, from clothing to houseware. The Brooklyn Flea is one of our personal top picks.
2. Go get some crazy nail art. Marie Nails in Soho can literally transfer art work, including pieces by Keith Harring and Andy Warhol, onto your nails.
3. Get an unforgettable hot dog at Crif Dogs. You'll thank us later.
4. Score some platforms for your shoes at East Village Shoe Repair. They can triple stack your shoes to stage-worthy heights.
5. Sit down at the Angel Share and have yourself a classic drink, infused and muddled to perfection.