Marie Claire Blogs
Can't get enough of what's in the magazine? Well, you're in luck. Marie Claire's blogs, updated several times daily, offer all of what you love from the pages of Marie Claire, and much, much more.
Check out the MC Bulletin blog for the latest fashion, celebrity, and beauty news from the editors of Marie Claire!
- Tracy Reese to debut two machine-washable looks for Fall '14 Are you sick of sending your clothes out for dry cleaning? Apparently even top fashion designers can feel the same way. 12/06/13
- Sun Protective Clothing Gets an Artistic Upgrade We'll take two. 12/06/13
- Tech Savvy Women Rejoice! Beyoncé, Salma Hayek, and Ben Affleck are just a few of the celebs calling all women who code. Find out why. 12/06/13
- Harry Styles SPOTTED on a Dinner Date (PHOTO) We hear it's getting serious. 12/05/13
- The Costume Institute Goes 'Hipster' Preview the Costume Institute's upcoming exhibit on designer Charles James! 12/05/13
A smart, funny, attractive guy who not only admits to being clueless about women but is willing to share his dating diary? Tap your inner Bridget Jones by offering him your advice.
- 8 Types of Guys That Won't Commit Trying to get men to commit is an age-old riddle in the female mind. 12/02/11
- Why Your Guy Won't Initiate Sex Newsflash: guys don't want to have sex all the time. 12/01/11
- 8 Texting Mistakes Men Make How his phone can make a once promising prospect into a dating nightmare. 11/09/11
- Marriage Prep What changes in the transition from committed relationship to married life? 11/08/11
- How To Avoid Being A Nag Want to you change your man without coming across like a nag? Follow these steps and you'll both see a lifestyle improvement. 08/16/11
Wish you could sneak a peek inside the fab world of fashion? Amanda Hearst has her eye on all things style, just for you. From her favorite eco-friendly finds to front-row photos of the hottest trends to the absolute best in street style, she takes you inside one of the most exclusive of industries. Talk about eye candy.
What I'm Loving: Suno's Sneakers!
After Suno's amazing success with their first sneaker launch in 2011, the brand has now decided to keep the momentum going by selling another collection of brightly patterned kicks.09/06/12
- What Im Loving: My Love is Mighty Ballerinas! Designer and fine artist Monisha Raja has seemed to do the impossible - design a line of footwear that is equally as fashion-forward as it is ecologically friendly. 08/20/12
- What Im Loving: Kimberly Ovitzs Eco Collection, O by Kimberly Ovitz Starting this month, designer and good friend Kimberly Ovitzs eco capsule collection O by Kimberly Ovitz will be available for purchase. 08/01/12
- What I'm Wearing in Our August Issue For my August "Feel Good Fashion" page, I wrote about my favorite eco beauty items. I had a blast scouring the beauty market and found some amazing products! 07/18/12
- Della Partners with Apple to Create MacBook Cases Handmade in Ghana Carry Change. Thats the slogan of this amazing partnership between ethical accessories brand Della and Apple. Its the perfect catch phrase, considering that these one-of-a-kind MacBook cases are all handmade by women in Ghana with 100 07/09/12
- What I'm Loving: Suno's Sneakers!
Whether they’re trying out new products, sharing personal tips or commenting on the latest trends, our style council of in-the-know bloggers brings you their chic opinions from across the country…and around the globe.
- Secret Weapons for Healthy Summer Hair Don't be silly. Hot weather fun pools, sunbathing, and all can be compatible with brilliant tresses. 07/09/12
- Summer Shine Control Banish acne and a shiny forehead with these oil-controlling products. 07/06/12
- The Intern Dress Confusion Interns: We love your energy, but be weary of making these office fashion blunders. 07/05/12
- The Scent of Sunday Ineke shows off its Sunday best with the perfect summer scent. 07/05/12
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ Sit pretty at an all-American backyard bash in these six essentials. 07/03/12