Marie Claire Blogs
Can't get enough of what's in the magazine? Well, you're in luck. Marie Claire's blogs, updated several times daily, offer all of what you love from the pages of Marie Claire, and much, much more.
Check out the MC Bulletin blog for the latest fashion, celebrity, and beauty news from the editors of Marie Claire!
- With This New App, Get Fit For Summer With Your iPad Bikini season is creeping up on us, and if you're feeling the last-minute pressure to get in shape before you hit the beach, we've found an unexpected place that you can turn: your iPad. 05/21/13
- Win a Years Supply of Maybelline New York Mascara and an Exclusive Kimberly Ovitz Dress! Maybelline New York has joined forces with Los Angeles designer Kimberly Ovitz for an exclusive Marie Claire giveaway. Seven readers will win a Kimberly Ovitz dress and a years supply of Maybelline New Yorks The Rocket Mascara, w 05/21/13
- The Editorialist Launches Exclusive Jewelry Line with Basile & Pape Basile & Pape, the jewelry line famous for their decolletage hitting, jaw-dropping statement necklaces and bracelets have collaborated with Editorialist, the editorial meets e-commerce site dedicated to luxe accessories, to launch 05/21/13
- Listen to the Leak of Beyoncé's New Song, "Grown Woman" The anticipation for Beyoncé's Timbaland-produced single "Grown Woman" has been building at a record-breaking pace. Last night, an allegedly full version of the song leaked, and a copy has since made its way to YouTube. 05/21/13
- MC@Play with Rebecca & Fiona Last week, Swedish DJ duo Rebecca & Fiona stopped by our office and — no exaggeration — we haven't been able to stop listening to their tunes ever since. 05/20/13
A smart, funny, attractive guy who not only admits to being clueless about women but is willing to share his dating diary? Tap your inner Bridget Jones by offering him your advice.
- 8 Types of Guys That Won't Commit Trying to get men to commit is an age-old riddle in the female mind. 12/02/11
- Why Your Guy Won't Initiate Sex Newsflash: guys don't want to have sex all the time. 12/01/11
- 8 Texting Mistakes Men Make How his phone can make a once promising prospect into a dating nightmare. 11/09/11
- Marriage Prep What changes in the transition from committed relationship to married life? 11/08/11
- How to Watch Sports With Your Man One conflict rears its ugly head in many men's lives: sports versus significant other. Here's how to deal with it. 09/26/11
Wish you could sneak a peek inside the fab world of fashion? Amanda Hearst has her eye on all things style, just for you. From her favorite eco-friendly finds to front-row photos of the hottest trends to the absolute best in street style, she takes you inside one of the most exclusive of industries. Talk about eye candy.
What I'm Loving: Suno's Sneakers!
After Suno's amazing success with their first sneaker launch in 2011, the brand has now decided to keep the momentum going by selling another collection of brightly patterned kicks.09/06/12
- What Im Loving: My Love is Mighty Ballerinas! Designer and fine artist Monisha Raja has seemed to do the impossible - design a line of footwear that is equally as fashion-forward as it is ecologically friendly. 08/20/12
- What Im Loving: Kimberly Ovitzs Eco Collection, O by Kimberly Ovitz Starting this month, designer and good friend Kimberly Ovitzs eco capsule collection O by Kimberly Ovitz will be available for purchase. 08/01/12
- What I'm Wearing in Our August Issue For my August "Feel Good Fashion" page, I wrote about my favorite eco beauty items. I had a blast scouring the beauty market and found some amazing products! 07/18/12
- Krochet Kids Partners with Vans! What happens when a big-name brand partners with an up-and-coming, ethically-minded one? You get a super cute pair of crochet flats that are perfect for summer! Vans recently collaborated with Krochet Kids International to create a pair of shoes that supp 07/11/12
- What I'm Loving: Suno's Sneakers!
Whether they’re trying out new products, sharing personal tips or commenting on the latest trends, our style council of in-the-know bloggers brings you their chic opinions from across the country…and around the globe.
- Secret Weapons for Healthy Summer Hair Don't be silly. Hot weather fun pools, sunbathing, and all can be compatible with brilliant tresses. 07/09/12
- Summer Shine Control Banish acne and a shiny forehead with these oil-controlling products. 07/06/12
- They're the Balm Cleaning balms are upstaging foaming liquids, pads, and gel cleansers. These three will make a convert of you. 07/06/12
- The Intern Dress Confusion Interns: We love your energy, but be weary of making these office fashion blunders. 07/05/12
- The Scent of Sunday Ineke shows off its Sunday best with the perfect summer scent. 07/05/12