Avoid an on-the-clock crisis with these emergency style essentials.
1. A perfect 4 p.m. pick-me-up with cooling cucumber: Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On, $11.
2. Add instant drama: Dolce & Gabbana Eye Colour Quad in Femme Fatale,$59.
3. Rescue midday raccoon smudges: De-Coy Panda Pen Eye Makeup Remover, $35.
4. Fake a healthy glow: Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink, $8.
5. An approachable hint of color and shine: Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in Tangy Mandarine, $30.
6. Dress up your hair and wrists: Goody DoubleWear 2-in-1 Ponytailers, $6 for three.
7. Pocket-sized snag smoothers: Revlon Box o' Files, $4.
8. Doubles as a static guard: Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hairspray, $10.
9. A skincare-makeup hybrid, CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehan 2-in-1 Foundation in Ivory, $14.
10. A velvety complextion perfecter: MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, $30.
11. Portable styling: Sonia Kashuk Brilliantly Bold Hair Brush, $13.
12. Prevent a mid-presentation wardrobe malfunction: Hollywood Fashion Tape, $9.
13. An eye-brightening cover-up: L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter, $13.
14. Fix chipped nails and stocking snafus on the fly: Sally Hansen Ultra-Wear Top Coat, $8.
15. Look awake in a.m. meetings: Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume in Black, $24.
16. Refresh in a flash: Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes, $9.
17. Transform your look: We Love Colors tights, $10.
18. Go from conference to cocktails, stat: Brian Atwood shoes, (212) 741-0141, $595.
We want to know what you think about MC@Work. Click here to tell us!