As the Nation's Capital's most in-demand fixer, Olivia Pope doesn't have time to mess around on the sartorial front. She sticks to all-business neutrals in strong, elegant shapes. How she gets down and dirty on the job while keeping her whites pristine? It's lost on us.
1. Vetements Elbow-Length Zip Glove, $950; lagarconne.com.
2. Burberry Prorsum Trench Coat, $2,195; mytheresa.com.
3. The Limited Liv Flare Leg Trouser Pants, $98; thelimited.com.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Solange Heel, $162; nastygal.com.
5. The Limited Cape Trench Coat, $228; thelimited.com.
6. Fendi Leather 3Jours Tote, $2,145; stylebop.com.
With her sharp tailored suits and contoured shift dresses, no one straddles the line between strength and femininity like Alicia Florrick. As the show's progressed, her look has become bolder, sexier, and more high-end, while always maintaining an office-appropriate aesthetic. Attorney chic never looked so good.
1. Chloe Vintage Cropped Suit, $525; farfetch.com.
2. Shinola The Runwell Rose Gold Watch, $800; neimanmarcus.com.
3. Burberry Brit Quilted Shell Coat, $995; net-a-porter.com.
4. Givenchy Medium Antigona Bag in Black Goat Leather, $2,435; net-a-porter.com.
5. Zara Leather Court Shoe, $89.90; zara.com.