9 Good Things About Being a Bridesmaid
1. Free food! Free drinks!
2. Getting some great professional pictures of yourself.
3. Being able to finally walk down the aisle (even if you arent the one in white).
4. Giving a speech to highlight your favorite moments with the Bride (and Groom).
5. Actually getting a say on the pre-events, such as the shower and bachelorette party.
6. Being partnered up with a potentially single groomsmen.
7. Two words: bachelorette party.
8. Getting a new dress and a great excuse to wear it.
9. Getting to be a part of the most important day of a loved ones life.
By Tatiana Byron, founder of The Wedding Salon