10 Ways to Reconnect and Revel
Party like it's 1999!
Photo Credit: Roxanne Lowit
When at your high school reunion...
1. Eat your tuition in canapés.
2. Start every conversation with "Remember the time..."
3. Rock a pair of sky-high Dior heels the first half of the evening; dance barefoot to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name" the second.
4. Find out the frenemy who trashed your rep with her slam book is now telemarketing from home in her PJs.
5. Tell your mentor what she meant to you, that jerk ex what he didn't.
6. Get the band back together.
7. Do shots with the valedictorian.
8. Slow-dance with the guy from homeroom who always had a crush on you, then crunk to "Whatta Man" with Mr. Martin, the homeroom teacher you had a crush on.
9. Act stupid with the people who knew you when you were stupid.
10. Join Facebook, skip the reunion.