6 Easy Outdoor Dinner Recipes
Peaches with Balsamic Cherries
- 1/2 pound fresh sweet cherries, cut in half and pitted
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, cut in half, pitted, and sliced
1. In a medium saucepan, stir together the cherries, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, and the vinegar, and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the warm cherries and their syrup with the peaches; taste and add more sugar if necessary. Serve warm.