10 Things NOT to Do At a Wedding
1. Dont get too drunk, and make a fool of yourself. You are there to celebrate with the bride & groom Not embarrass yourself & them.
2. Dont be late.
3. Dont bring a guest, unless youre invited with one.
4. Dont take photographs during the ceremony. Leave that to the professionals.
5. Dont miss the RSVP date. There is a reason for the deadlines, and you should try to abide by those dates.
6. Dont change your seating. The bride & groom took time to plan out the seating plans respect that.
7. Dont pile your plate high in the buffet line.
8. Dont dress too provocatively, casually, etc. Make sure that you dress for the occasion.
9. Dont talk or laugh during the ceremony!
10. Dont let your personal problems bring down the vibe for the day its the happiest day of someones life and you want to help them celebrate.
By Tatiana Byron, founder of The Wedding Salon