10 Worst Holiday Songs
And why we hate them . . .
By Thea Palad
Photo Credit: Getty Images/Getty Images
1. Dominick the Donkey, Lou Monte
If we wanted to hear that much braying, wed sit next to our asthmatic uncle Fred.
2. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Elmo & Patsy
Because Nanas drinking is no laughing matter.
3. The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Dont Be Late), The Chipmunks & David Seville
Regrettably, the Xanax is in our other purse.
4. Jingle Bells, The Singing Dogs
Hmmm, barking dogs. See also: reasons to move.
5. Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano
The only Spanish we retained from high school.
6. I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, Tommie Connor
Fanning the fears of infidelity and broken marriages since 1952.
7. Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus?, Augie Rios
Sparking the Santa-aint-real conversation in homes all across the country.
8. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Someones gonna yell like a light bulb! and think theyre being cute. But they wont be.
9. Christmas in Hollis, Run-DMC
Santa doesnt get jacked in the hood. How festive.
10.The Christmas Shoes, NewSong
Why would you do this to yourself? Seriously, people take medication to avoid this feeling.
Check out our list of The 14 Best Holiday Songs.