17 Signs You and Your Man Have Reached the Comfort Zone
You know, that zone between being your glossy, fake-ish self (shaving every square inch of your body before you see him) and your true, gross-ish self (greeting him with a fart to the face). The comfort zone.
By Laura Beck
1. You have no problem sending him out for tampons.
2. You can tell him he's driving you crazy without it turning into a fight.
You no longer worry about your relationship ending if you get a little snippy over who huffed the last of the whipped cream. BESIDES IT WAS TOTALLY HIM AND HE SHOULD JUST ADMIT IT.
3. You trust him to take care of your precious pooch or sinister cat.
That's more important than any diamond because your cat's a real b.
4. He can meet you at a party and deal with your friends for 30 before you get there.
And he actually has a pretty decent time because he recognizes that your friends are rad.
4. Bodily functions.
You both now have them. Even grosser/realer, you will sometimes use the bathroom when the other is showering. #noshame
5. You can go to the movies and see two different movies and then meet in the lobby after and go dinner!
And, hell, you could even have two separate dinners. What? You're secure in your relationship and don't want Thai food again tonight!