6 Things You Need to Know This Morning
By Lauren Valenti
1. BREAKING: 20 Students Injured in Pittsburgh-Area High School Stabbing: Earlier this morning, at least 20 students were injured during an incident at Franklin Regional Senior High School in the Pittsburgh area. The suspect, a male student, is in custody.
2. UPDATE: Peaches Geldof's Autopsy is Inconclusive: London police have reported that an autopsy has been performed, but it was inconclusive. Toxicology tests will be conducted, but it could take several weeks. Geldof, 25, was found dead in her home in England on Monday. She leaves behind her husband Tom and two sons Astala and Phaedra.
3. Kate Middleton Continues to Stun: In line with her new royal makeover, Kate Middleton opted for a black and white geometric Tory Burch dress for Prince Georges first ever official playdate in Wellington. Per the Kate-effect, the $450 frock has already sold out on Net-a-Porter. Oh, well.
4. Beyoncé was Sick When She Recorded XO: She told Out Magazine: "When I recorded 'XO' I was sick with a bad sinus infection. I recorded it in a few minutes just as a demo and decided to keep the vocals.'I lived with most of the songs for a year and never rerecorded the demo vocals. I really loved the imperfections, so I kept the original demos." Even with an ailment, Bey rules the world.
5. Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon Performed Rap Hits, Broadway Style: The two performers put on a Broadway spin on Snoop Doggs Gin and Juice, 50 Cents In Da Club, and Kendrick Lamars Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe.