7 Signs Youre In A Serious Relationship With Netflix
Your Netflix account will never wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore... #TRUELOVE
By Kristin Harris
1. You ignore your friends' text messages all weekend because you're in a *serious* binge-watching session.
2. When you finally emerge from a Netflix marathon after running out of new episodes, you're in a state of depression for at least 48 hours.
3. Your friends start talking about what happened on TV last night, and yo're like, what's cable???
4. You're late for work because you're up until 4am re-watching the third season of PLL for the fifth time...this week.
5. You feel like your Netflix account just *gets you* more than your friends do.
6. When the next season of your fave show is finally on Netflix, you're so happy you could cry ACTUAL TEARS.
7. You always tell your friends, Im just going to watch this one episode, and then Ill totally come out, I swear! #LIES
MORE BINGE-WORTHY READS:
Meet the women who are behind your favorite Netflix shows
The HOTTEST men from Game of Thrones ranked for your viewing pleasure
The 10 reasons you should never work with your best friend
GIFs courtesy of Giphy.com; this article originally appeared on Seventeen.com