Bidding adieu to Paris Fashion Week is never easy, but as per usual, it was brimming with amped-up runway music tracks to help us bide the time till next season.
This time around, designers rendered sounds old and new on their catwalks. Chanel staged a feminist protest with the ultimate battle cry anthem: instrumentals from Chaka Khan's 1978 song 'I'm Every Woman'. Stella McCartney, who always has her finger on the pulse of what's next, looked to Apache Sun, a newly-minted psychedelic rock band from Scotland, to provide her show's closing number. In the midst of Kate Bush's epic comeback, Céline gave showgoers chills by playing the British songbird's affecting ballad, 'This Woman's Work.' Givenchy fittingly blasted the runway with Kanye West's 'Black Skinhead' as the rapper sat front row with wife Kim Kardashian and North West. And that's just to name a few...
Subscribe to the official Marie Claire Spotify account and enjoy our 20-track playlist, below!
1. Radioactivity by Kraftwerk at Givenchy
2. Oops (Oh My) by Tweet Feat. Missy Elliot at Nina Ricci
3. Nowhere by Dillon at Balenciaga
4. The Rain That Never Came by Apache Sun at Stella McCartney
5. Black Skinhead by Kanye West at Balmain
6. Female Trouble by Divine at Miu Miu
7. Odessa by Caribou at Alexis Mabille
8. Don't Go by Izzy Lindqwister at Roland Mouret
9. Bad Girls by Donna Summer at Sonia Rykiel
10. Strong by London Grammar at Lanvin
11. This Woman's Work by Kate Bush at Celine
12. Sweet Harmony by The Beloved at Maison Martin Margiela
13. I'm Every Woman by Chaka Khan at Chanel
14. Body Double by Pino Donaggio at Valentino
15. Can't Do Without You by Caribou at Anthony Vaccarello
16. Physical by Olivia Newton-John at Viktor Rolf
17. If by Janet Jackson (Kaytranada Remix) at Paco Rabanne
18. Tick of the Clock by Chromatics at Rochas
19. Electric by Leila K. at Acne
20. The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel at Louis Vuitton