On Sunday, Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway announced that La La Land had won the Best Picture Oscar...before correcting themselves minutes later to declare that Moonlight had actually won, flooring everyone from your viewing party host's dog to Meryl Streep. As of Monday morning, no one has been able to fully explain why Beatty read from a card for a category that had already been announced, but while we're waiting, a breakdown of the celebrities who were in as much shock as you.
1. Trevante Rhodes, AKA Adult Chiron, barely kept it together.
[twitter align='center' id='836089669918027777' username='glutenfreebae']https://twitter.com/glutenfreebae/status/836089669918027777[/twitter]
2. Same goes for Mahershala Ali, and OMG look at Jeff Bridges! He is shocked. SHOCKED.
3. Okay, it's Trevante and Mahershala again but LOOK AT THEM HUG.
4. Emma Stone, who was on stage for La La's brief moment of glory (after her own, real-deal moment), mouthed "Oh my god" about 26 times.
5. Ryan Gosling was all like, "WTF?!?!"
6. Meryl Streep was you, me/all of us.
7. Octavia Spencer, trying to make sense of it all.
8. Taraji P. Henson and her diamonds were also in pure shock.
9. She also made sure to document the moment because that was the BIGGEST OSCARS UPSETS/F*CK-UPS EVER.
10. Here's Warren Beatty the moment he realized the whole evening was about to change.
11. Same, Samuel L. Jackson. Same. 😭
12. Barry Jenkins, everyone.
13. OMG Shirley MacLaine.
14. Damien Chazelle's sadness might break you (but he's the youngest person to ever win a Best Director Oscar so he's probably OK this morning).