1. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Bette Davis, David Bowie, and Bono.
2. What brings you the greatest joy? My family. And Key lime pie.
3. What item in your closet do you wear the most? Black high-waisted jeans.
4. What movie had the greatest ending? Citizen Kane.
5. What song instantly puts you in a good mood? "Jump Around" by House of Pain. (I'm a kid from the '90s.)
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Acupuncture.
7. What is your fantasy itinerary? A three-month tour of India.
8. What quote do you live by? "Live! Life's a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" —Auntie Mame
9. What is the best gift you've ever received? Woody Allen's glasses.
10. What is on your perennial to-do list? Moving.
11. What is your greatest indulgence? Taking a long bath followed by a long nap.
12. What can you not miss on TV? I Love Lucy reruns or House Hunters International.
13. What is on your nightstand? Moisturizers, a glass of water, my phone, a La Leche League book, and a limited-edition collector's edition of Dolce & Gabbana The One fragrance.
14. What makes you cry? Thoughtfulness and my sister's sentimentality.
15. What makes you laugh? My boyfriend [Romain Dauriac] and Louis CK.
16. Who are your heroes? Volunteer workers and Elizabeth Warren.
17. What is your go-to karaoke song? "New York State of Mind."
18. What are your pet peeves? Nail biting, knuckle cracking.
19. How did you make your first dollar? Selling tickets to my family for a "show"—aka me performing in my bedroom.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? To invest in Apple.