1. "I visited Jordan and bought an antique sword that was supposedly Lawrence of Arabia's. I'm not sure if that's true, but I had to have it."
2. "We have a lip balm addiction in my house—there are containers of these everywhere." Yes to Carrots Color Balm in Soft Plum and Peachy Keen, $6 each.
3. "I like my fashion chic, elegant, and form-fitting. Saint Laurent and Proenza Schouler are great."
4. "I use organic soy candles. I got this basil one in a mason jar from Steven Alan in Boston. It smells so good." Good Candle Brooklyn Mason Jar Candle in Basil, $30.
5. "No more sunbathing for me. I use this self-tanner when I have photo shoots." Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner & Bronzer, $36
6. "I have so many colors of these polishes, but I couldn't find any of them the other day, so I went into my daughter's room and the little shit was hoarding them! [laughs] 'I collect them, I collect them,' she tells me." Butter London Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy, Teddy Girl, and Keen, $15 each.
7. "I always thought Cindy Crawford was so beautiful when I was growing up—and I still do! Oh, my god, I see her running around Malibu, and I'm like, 'How does she do that? She looks amazing!'"
8. "Unreal makes all your favorite candy classics but without high-fructose corn syrup or preservatives, and with less sugar than the originals. I first discovered them at CVS." Unreal Candy Unjunked Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar, $5 for 10.