1. What are your greatest indulgences? Sushi and wine.
2. What are three things on your last credit card statement? A kettle, a plane ticket, and Nespresso coffee pods.
3. What is your biggest regret? Not learning to drive when I was younger!
4. What can you not miss on TV? Mad Men.
5. What brings you the greatest joy? My godchildren.
6. What is on your bucket list? Skydive, go to India.
7. What is the best gift you've received? Humor.
8. What is on your perennial to-do list? Start my own band.
9. What apps can you not live without? Pinterest, Camera+.
10. What is your go-to karaoke/shower song? "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
11. What superstition do you believe in? Don't put new shoes on a table.
12. Of the seven deadly sins, which one are you guilty of? Gluttony.
13. What charities do you support? Changing Faces, Oxfam, and MNDA [Motor Neurone Disease Association].
14. Who are your heroes? My mum and Joni Mitchell.
15. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Skinny-dipping.
16. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Marilyn Monroe, Patti Smith, Ernest Hemingway, Johnny Cash, Kristen Wiig, Will Ferrell, and [boyfriend] John Dineen.
17. Do you have a secret talent? I can whistle through my teeth.
18. Who do you follow on Twitter? I'm not on Twitter, but I am on Instagram and follow Lena Dunham and Usher.
19. How did you make your first dollar? Collecting glasses in a pub.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? Everything would be all right.