For those who live their lives in 140 characters, join us for a look back at all the major moments on Twitter in 2013. The social media platform welcomed new faces, hosted real-time coverage of a filibuster fought in pink sneakers, and the release of Beyoncé's new self-titled album, which came out of NO WHERE. Check out our list of the best moments from the year past, and our picks of who to follow in the year ahead.
1. Hillary Clinton, whose profile says it all.
2. Michelle Obama aka FLOTUS, who also participates in #TBT.
4. Amanda Seyfried, with whom we totally agree.
5. Christina Ricca, who has great ideas.
1. Wendy Davis' Filibuster:
2. The birth of royal baby Prince George:
3. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Show:
4. This reaction to the government shutdown:
5. Katy Perry and President Obama sharing this sweet moment about the Affordable Care Act:
6. Beyoncé winning life with the TOTALLY SHOCKING release of her new self-titled album:
Who to Follow in 2014:
Confirmed: Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Are Expecting Their First Baby
But the real question is, will he or she have adorable little ringlets?
Celebrities Looking Chic in Airports—in Clothes You'd Actually Copy
We've all seen the admittedly gorgeous looks some stars parade through the airport in—a pencil skirt, sky-high heels, the requisite...
Taylor Swift Celebrity Friend Watch: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake Are Officially In
Could this mean...collab?!