1. A transgender candidate is running for parliament in India for the first time. Following the country's landmark Supreme Court ruling earlier this month, Bharathi Kannamma, pictured below, said she is campaigning for office in her southern hometown. [TIME]
2. Former Marie Claire cover star Olivia Wilde welcomes a baby boy! The star and her husband, Jason Sudeikis, announced the news in typically adorable fashion.
3. Take note from the men and women of Pittsburgh. Groups will join together in the Pennsylvania city on Thursday to take part in the Equal Pay Day Rally. According to Pittsburgh's NPR radio station, women in the metro area made an average of $13,407 less than their male counterparts in 2013. We can do better, folks. [wesa.fm]
4. Andy Warhol used floppy disks. Remember floppy disks? Art historians have recovered a collection of lost Andy Warhol paintings from 1985 that were never turned into physical prints. [Mashable]
5. Brace yourselves—Fozen might be coming to Broadway. Disney has been focusing on bringing the Oscar-winning, record-breaking animated feature to a theater near you (...if you live near Times Square in New York City). [Digital Spy]