The summer's brought with it a generous share of gym gems. Particularly, it was a good month for collaborations: 3OH!3 and Ke$ha, Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull, David Guetta and 3/4 of Black Eyed Peas — on different tracks, no less...
It's also been a fruitful time for folks expanding their boundaries—whether it's Lil Wayne's continued rock dabbling, the Pet Shop Boys covering Coldplay, or Sam Adams rapping over an unlikely Annie Lennox sample.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
1. David Guetta, Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap- On The Dancefloor - 130 BPM
2. Sam Adams - Driving Me Crazy - 121 BPM
3. Pet Shop Boys - Viva La Vida/Domino Dancing - 138 BPM
4. Goldfish - Fort Knox - 117 BPM
5. Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj - Knockout - 161 BPM
6. The Heavy - How You Like Me Now - 111 BPM
7. 3OH!3 & Ke$ha - My First Kiss - 138 BPM
8. Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull - I Like It - 129 BPM
9. Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom - 165 BPM
10. David Guetta, Chris Willis, LMFAO & Fergie - Gettin' Over You - 130 BPM