It's finally Friday! Get the best day of the week started by toasting to one famous rocker's birthday and crossing that must-see movie off your to do list.
1. Best way to kick off your Friday night? Watch Audrey Plaza, the deadpan queen, get awkward (and cute) in her new movie The To Do List, which hits theaters tonight.
2. From Alber Elbaz to Raf Simons, designers love injecting some flower power into their lavish runway decor. Meet the florists that are in charge of putting some petal punch into high fashion. (The Business of Fashion)
3. Forget the big houses, here are six must-know Italian designers that will soon be making waves throughout the fashion industry. (Fashionista)
4. He gyrates but is he a geriatric? We don't think so but some people do. Either way, Happy Birthday to Rolling Stone's frontman, Mick Jagger. (The Daily Beast)
5. We still have that royal fever. Check out Prince Harry's first impressions of his new nephew, George Alexander Louis, and how he's going to be a "fun" uncle. We just hope it doesn't involve Vegas in 20 years...(The Huffington Post)