1. Pick about: Restaurants and vacation destinations. Not so much about: Coffee. I drink it black.
2. I feel for: Animals. I created a plush toy of my dog, Dallas, and a portion of proceeds go to charities that support them. No sympathy: People who don't work hard but want it all.
3. Skills mastered: Parallel parking and dickering. Can't quite get the hang of: Nonparallel parking.
4. Early for: Anything work-related. Late for: Birthdays, as in I completely forget about them.
5. Totally get the appeal: Skinny jeans. Don't get at all: Why my boyfriend (Ricky Stenhouse Jr.) doesn't!
6. Getting better at: Being patient and kind with others and myself. Getting worse at: Road rage.
7. Perennially cool: Wearing white, watches, and heels. Never cool: Crocs.
8. Moment of triumph: Passing six-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson on the outside on a restart. Epic fail: Anything high-waisted on my 5'1" frame; my storytelling skills.
9. Glad it's ahead of me: Confidence that comes from experience. Glad it's behind me: Insecurity that comes from youth.
10. Hottest place I've ever been: The inside of my GoDaddy Chevy during a summer race—it gets up to 140 degrees. Coldest: Chicago in the winter. There's nothing colder than turning the corner from Oak Street to Michigan Avenue—they call it the Windy City for a reason!
11. Always up for: A girls' night out, outdoor activities, and trail mix. Never up for: Too-tight pants.
12. Too much in my life: Pressure, expectations, schedules, and salads. Not enough of: Free weekends! Every NASCAR race is on a weekend.
13. Endlessly curious about: The human body. Zero interest: What people think of me.
14. Subject I won't shut up about lately: CrossFit. Subjects I avoid: Religion and politics.
15. True believer: God, love, and a good skincare regimen. Major skeptic: The effectiveness of low-impact workouts.
16. Perfect days begin with: Cuddling with my boyfriend and dog, sunshine, a cool breeze, and crashing waves. And ends with: Falling asleep on the couch.
This article appears in the June issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands now.