Kim Kardashian has been on a mission to lose her baby weight, and apparently that means giving up things like pizza, bread, and cookies. AKA the building blocks of our society/the reason we bother to wake up in the morning. Kim recently shared her daily diet, and it's surprisingly un-depressing. Like, maybe we could do this with her?
First of all, Kim drinks 48-64 ounces of liquids a day, which sounds about right if said liquid is coffee. Then for breakfast she eats some combination of the following:
- Scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and smoked Gouda
- Something terrifying called "Green yogurt"
- Chicken chorizo and cauliflower sauté
- Hatch green chili cheese and egg bake
- Honeydew melon
For snack time, which we indulge in at least four times a day, Kim keeps it simple with these options:
- Atkins nut bars
- A carrot (literally just ONE CARROT)
- Vanilla coffee frappe
- Half a small apple (dear god, what?)
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese (ok, that's better)
Kim's lunch is slightly more indulgent, though there continue to be very little carbs. She chooses from:
- A turkey burger (bun-less, one assumes)
- Grilled lime chicken over spinach salad
- Zucchini noodles with spicy chicken sausage. *Trying not to be offended by the use of "zucchini" and "noodle" in the same sentence.*
Finally, for dinner Kim indulges in these treats:
- Halibut with sautéed green beans
- Lemon rosemary chicken with asparagus and wild rice
- Grilled chicken with cauliflower mac and cheese
The only part of this diet that makes any sense to us is "mac and cheese," though we're alarmed by the word "cauliflower" in front of it. But hey, Kim's plan is definitely working because she looks 🔥 .