The VMAs just released the contents of their swag bags, and its a veritable cornucopia of weirdness and goals. Sure, you have your classics like Bose Headphones and Crush by Rihanna, but there's also some truly strange items. Crane & Co stationary, for example. An entire suit, for another example.
Here's the entire contents of the VMA swag bag, presented without comment by two faceless mannequins.
- Crane & Co. Stationary, in case you get bored during Kanye West's four-minute rant.
- Scuff Gaming Controllers.
- A vaguely random book about the NYC Luxury hotel, Langham Place. [Update: turns out this is a certificate for a one-night stay.]
- A full suit by Indochino in the event that you rip yours and have a fashion emergency.
- Crush by Rihanna, so you can smell like RiRi while hanging out with RiRi (not at all awkward).
- Fenty for Stance socks, because Rihanna is allllll over this VMA swag bag.
- A book about celebrity hot spot Nobu Hotel. [Update: guests will be getting a two-night stay here, as well.]
- A Dooney & Bourke bag, because in case you hadn't noticed, the year is 2004.
- What appears to be an MTV sleeping mask, for nap taking purposes.
- A cashmere scarf and a beanie, because #WinterIsComing.
- Bose headphones, in case the VMAs gets too intense and you need to retreat into your own mental safe space.
- A random watercolor because #art. [Update: this is secretly a certificate for a two-night stay at Rosalie Bay on the island of Dominica. So basically, this gift bag is vacation goals.]
- MCM sunglasses, in case the beanie, scarf, headphones, and eye mask aren't doing enough to protect your anonymity during this show.
- Marc Jacobs t-shirts, because again—the year is 2004.
- Marc Jacobs mascara, for mid Kanye Rant touch-ups.
- A tote bag, because it just wouldn't be a swag bag without one.