We're officially less than a week away from the premiere of Netflix's Gilmore Girls revival and there is no chill to be found anywhere. At this point, people are literally tasking Gilmore Girls with "saving" 2016. It's a lot to ask, but if any show can deliver, it will be this one (*please* let it be this one).
In anticipation of the impending premiere, Netflix just released another Gilmore trailer and there's a LOT to unpack here. Let's dive right in.
1. Rory and Lorelai are adored (and waited upon) by the next generation of Stars Hollow citizens.
2. Luke is still calling them out on their shenanigans (we'd be disappointed if he wasn't).
3. Rory is going to spend time with two small children—but whose are they?
4. Lorelai seems to be involved in planning a wedding. Like, really involved.
5. Adult Rory cannot find her underwear.
6. But she *does* have plans that warrant a "lucky outfit."
7. Stars Hollow snow is still the *MOST MAGICAL* snow there is.
8. No matter what team you're on, know that all of Rory's exes aged well.
9. Emily Gilmore shops at Kohl's (unless she borrowed this Candie's shirt from Lorelai).
10. Lorelai is still obsessed with coffee (not that we needed a new trailer to tell us that).
11. Rory Gilmore is every millennial struggling to figure things out.
12. Richard's death is going to wreck you even more than you thought.
13. Lorelai is ~soul searching~.
14. And...questioning her relationship with Luke? WHA?? No. No. No. *Sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly*
15. Rory is still friends with Paris and Lane.
16. Stars Hollow has a whole "thirty-something gang" who "went to college, then out in the real world, and it spit 'em out like a stale piece of gum and now they're all back in their old rooms." Like Rory. Ouch. Sorry, Rory.
17. The Stars Hollow Musical might be the best thing we ever see.
18. Caesar still works at the diner!
19. Paris still has significant anger issues.
20. And that wedding Lorelai was planning? Looks like Luke is wearing a tux to it. NBD. (JK. BD. VBD.)
21. The Gilmore ladies can still EAT.
Watch the glory for yourself and of course watch the ~whole thing~ when Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life drops on Netflix November 25.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.