1. Paris officially elected its first-ever female mayor. Socialist Candidate Anne Hidalgo, who immigrated to France from Spain as a child, became the City of Light's first Madame le Maire. She most recently served as the city's deputy mayor, and has policies consistent with France's unpopular President François Hollande. And while we're talking about Paris, the Eiffel Tower turns 125 today. Bon anniversaire!
2. It's the final day to enroll in the Affordable Care Act. Though Healthcare.gov suffered outages early Monday morning due to technical difficulties, the website is back up and functioning properly. Enroll here and find out how to access free contraception here.
3. Kate Middleton had a very busy weekend. First, the Royal family posted the most adorable family photo, once again putting your family's efforts to creating chic yet rustic portraits to shame.
Then she attended a wedding in a repeat Missoni coat, which also appeared on another guest in attendance.
This week, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge along with Prince George head to Australia and New Zealand. We're looking forward to the duchess debuting new "royal makeover," courtesy of the Queen herself.
4. Chelsea Handler and E! Decide to Part Ways. Handler's contract with E! expires at the end of the year and the late night host has decided to take her show elsewhere. Handler has spoken candidly about her dissatisfaction with the network, and all eyes are now on where she will end up next.
5. How I Met Your Mother's season finale is TONIGHT. And we are sad—so sad, in fact, that we are spending our entire morning revisiting Robin Scherbatsky's style evolution and watching Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel sing a Les Miserables duet together.
6. Louis CK is our new favorite feminist. The comedian hosted Saturday Night Live this weekend and it was glorious.