1. Someone threw a shoe at Hillary Clinton last night. The culprit was arrested and Hillary handled the debacle like a boss. Watch the footage below.
2. Your new late night host had a few words to say on the matter. Stephen Colbert will replace David Letterman after the "Late Show" host retires in 2015. So who will replace Colbert?
3. How much would it cost for you to quit your job? Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos launched a program at the giant Internet retailer that allows employees who do not want to work there up to $5,000 to quit. The program is actually called Pay to Quit.
4. For reasons that remain unclear and are frankly mindboggling, a new study found that teens are not wearing jeans. Apparently teens prefer to wear "athleisure" clothing, which is an odd term that basically means stretchy yoga pants. We realize such clothing is comfortable, but in lieu of denim?!
5. Your wish came true—Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are teaming up again! The duo will star in a comedy film titled The Nest, which is about two sisters who return home to find out their parents are selling their house. According to Mashable, Poehler is in "final negotiations" to co-star and co-produce with Fey.