Where you can catch her this summer: SXSW, Kanrocksas
Key track: "Waitin'"
What she wouldn’t leave home without:
1. Benetint by Benefit. Benetint is one of the few makeup products I've purchased on more than one occasion. It smells amazing and can snap you and your face out of a hangover in a couple quick swipes. It's a good way to ease into your day with gradual application.
2. Blue saltwater sandals. These are my favorite things! When I was a kid we always wore them with socks. They're so comfortable and they match all of my Hawaiian shirts.
3. Favorite Hawaiian Shirts. In warmer weather I pretty much live in Hawaiian shirts. I throw a blazer on in the evening to rock that casual Weekend at Bernie's look. Pretty flowers and no fuss. I think my favorite's an old Tommy Bahama.
4. Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion. I keep a little spray bottle of this on hand when I travel. It's a nice spritz in the middle of the day. I don't re-apply tinted moisturizer as much when I use this just because of how nice it feels.
5. Hampstead Rosehip Hibiscus Tea. This tea is amazing hot or cold (like if you accidentally leave it steeping overnight) and it perks me up without any caffeine. Delicious, fragrant, and immune-boosting as hell.
Key track: "I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)"
What they wouldn’t leave home without:
1. Headphones from Molami
2. Lipstick from Nars
3. Eyeliner from Chanel
4. Skincare products from REN