Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out one of these fives flicks that have recently hit theaters.
1. Gravity: The reviews are in and it's quite clear that Gravity is becoming one of the most buzzworthy and best-reviewed films of the year. Plus, it stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Need we say more?
2. Enough Said: Though the film has been out for a few weeks now, this charming romantic comedy starring Julia Louise-Dreyfus and the late James Gandolfini has warmed critics' hearts.
3. Don Jon: Written and directed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and co-starring Scarlett Johansson? Sign us up.
4. Runner Runner :Okay, so the reviews aren't great but Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake together on the big screen? We can vibe with that.
5. Pulling Strings: The Los Angeles Times heralded this mariachi-themed flick as "a fun little number," which seems like a perfect film for a lighthearted yet cultural weekend affair.