Let's push the jackets and boots to the back of our closets. As the days get hotter, we can't help but look for that perfect summer dress. These five brands should be on your radar for the months ahead!
1. From maxis to short lace frocks, d.RA's collection is filled with feminine and chic dresses perfect for a Sunday stroll or a picnic in the park.
Our Pick: Seaside Maxi Dress, $185
2. Blu Moon is known for its plunge-back dresses, which are a study in showing just enough skin. To create that beachy, California-girl look, search no further.
Our Pick: Coral Lace Summer Lovin Dress, $157
3. Aside from its amazing price points (everything retails for under $100!), Everly always stocks vintage-inspired looks for the modern girl. If you are looking for a dress in which to meet the parents, or to wear on a sweet summer date, this should be your go-to brand.
Our Pick: Daisy Lace Peplum Dress in Ivory, $55
4. Funktional knows how to add just the right amount of edge to its clothes. Designer Jennifer Park's beautiful silhouettes will leave you craving every single piece from the collection, especially if you have a summer concert on your schedule.
Our Pick: Starry Silk Dress, $138
5. We've had our eye on For Love & Lemons ever since we saw that Blackbird dress at Planet Blue. The line definitely has some bohemian inspirations, which make its designs perfect for movies in the park and music festivals.
Our Pick: Love You Madly Dress, $158
Best friends and blogging partners Roberta Oglakchya and Rachel Hurn-Maloney founded The Ray and the Ro to show off stylish looks, share their wishlists, and break down runway fashion.