Some of the fashion industry's most notable models are gracing the runways rocking their very personal tattoos. While body art might have once been hidden from view, models are now hitting the cat walk with the form of self expression front and center. Check out some the most badass model tattoos in the industry below.
1. CHANEL IMAN: The Victoria's Secret model sports a clothes hanger tattoo on her neck and her name, because she's like a walking hanger (aka a model). Get it?
2. ANJA KONSTANTINOVA: This beauty stands out for many reasons, among them being her tattoos, which include the word "meow" on her inner lip and a giraffe on her side.
3. JOURDAN DUNN: The gorgeous model rocks a quote on her forearm, "You owe it to yourself, set the world on fire…" Thanks, Jourdan—this quote will now appear under our Insta selfies forever.
4. CARA DELEVINGNE: The 21-year-old model has more then ten tattoos. She started the process with a lion's head on her finger, eventually followed by clever a "Made in England" stamp on her foot.
5. KATE MOSS: The super hot 40-year-old has a set of swallow birds drawn by legendary British artist Lucian Freud on her lower back. It's estimated that the tattoo is worth more than $1 million.
6. FREJA BEHA ERICHSEN: She's adorable and her tattoos are witty and clever. Our favorite? A revolver located on her "guns."
7. LILY COLE: This British redhead has a foot tattoo that reads, "Ut Apes Geometriam," which is Latin for "as bees, geometry." It's apparently taken from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
8. CATHERINE MCNEIL: This beauty sports the quote, "The day that I die will be by far the most beautiful day I ever lived," on her ribs.
9. ANJA RUIBIK- This blonde bombshell displays a rat tattoo on her wrist that is in memory of her beloved pet, Phoebe.