I thought I'd share some of my product-junkie wisdom on you all for some quick stocking stuffer beauty solutions:
1) Too Faced Mirror Mirror Mini Lip Gloss Set ($21, pictured): For the girls that love the glossies, antioxidant-enriched and non-sticky glosses with fun names like "Damn I'm Hot" and "Don't Hate Me...
2) Philosophy Hope in a Jar To Go ($15 for the 2 oz.): A nice little gift for anyone, but Mom will love it. This is a best-selling multi-tasking moisturizer that's lightweight, non-greasy, and softens lines.
3) The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream ($10 for 4.2 oz): He'll appreciate the creamy and nourishing shave after he tries this. Contains aloe vera to soothe and brazil nut oil and sesame oil moisturizer.
4) Bare Escentuals Sweet Decadence Eyecolors ($28): A beautiful mix of colors (pink beige, shimmering taupe, ruby, and dark chocolate bark) complete with brush great for beauty novices and experts alike.
5) Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom ($9): An exotic blend with asian pear and vanilla rice, and cinnammon incense (and only $9 for the holidays!).
What do YOU hope to get as a stocking stuffer?