This melodic sister trio's style is for the "long hair, don't care" ladies. Their look is all about making hats a thing again, ripped shorts, and leather essentials—complete with a touch of Stevie Nicks (and sass).
1. Helmut Lang Tank Top, $113.34; farfetch.com
2. Mackage Distressed Leather Vest, $343; saks.com
3. Maison Michel Rabbit Felt-Trilby, $500; net-a-porter.com
4. Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Boots, $995; ssense.com
5. rag & bone Jean Distressed Shorts, $154; net-a-porter.com"Getty; Art by James Kim"
If you wish to forgo the festive headband trend, Goulding's clean-cut synthpop style is for you. To get her look, keep it simple with a leather basic and focus on a black and white palette.
1. Oliver Peoples Mande Acetate Black Sunglasses, $325; saks.com
2. Majestic Filatures V-Neck Knit T-Shirt, $125; farfetch.com
3. b-Store Lace-Up Netted Oxfords, $129; openingceremoney.us
4. Theory Washed-Leather Shorts, $595; net-a-porter.com"Getty; Art by James Kim"