The fabled band T-shirt is the most un-basic of tees, it's not only woven with memories of unforgettable encores and good old-fashioned revelry, but is an ultra-wearable showcase of what strikes a chord with you: be it Sticky Fingers-era Stones or Metallica's Ride the Lightening Tour. If Kate Moss has taught us anything, it's always a good time to dust off the rock 'n' roll tee — just as long as you style it accordingly. Whether you're looking to let your freak flag fly at the office, or silently let a blind date know that Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon changed your life, here are four ways to wear your most beloved band T-shirt.
1. Topshop Premium Suit Blazer, $120; topshop.com.
2. MadeWorn Rolling Stones Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt, $205; net-a-porter.com.
3. Topshop Jet Pocket Cigarette Trousers, $44; topshop.com.
4. Manolo Blahnik Chaos Heels, $735; barneys.com.
5. Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Leather Tote, $3, 290; net-a-porter.com.