Kristen Stewart Behind the Cover: Fashion
Find out how to get the look here.
Interview | Behind the Cover: Beauty
By Marisa Carroll
AGE: 23. CURRENT RESIDENCE: Los Angeles. TOMBOY-CHIC: The actress arrived in dark 7 For All Mankind jeans, an E.C. Star zip-up hoodie, and black Vans sneakers. GIRLS ROCK: Her playlist included tunes from indie-rock star Feist and sister act Haim. SCENE PARTNER: She was joined by her puppy Cole, named after her Camp X-Ray character. The black rescue dog felt right at home on set, even posing with the actress. SWEET GREENS: After Stewart noticed a bunny on the property, the animal lover fed it dried mango and leftover salad from the catering table.
1. JACKET $995, BLK DNM; (212) 966-6258.
2. NECKLACE price upon request, David Yurman; (212) 752-4255.
3. SHOES $69.95, 2b; 2bstores.com.
4. WATCH $4,100, Rado at Hour Passion; (212) 904-1002.
5. SKIRT price upon request, No. 21; numeroventuno.com for information.
6. BOOTS $119, Zara; zara.com.
7. SUNGLASSES $876, Rick Owens; ssense.com for similar styles.
8. TOP $4,790, Wes Gordon at Bergdorf Goodman; (212) 753-7300 for special order.