Stylist Ted Gibson created Anne Hathaway's red carpet look for the 2009 Obie Awards in New York City on May 18, 2009. Here, Gibson shares how to get sleek straight hair in six easy steps.
1. Apply Built It blow drying agent at the scalp while hair is wet to give ultimate volume and root lift
2. Spread Fix It gel over entire head
3. Blow dry with a medium sized round brush in 1 ½ inch sections
4. Use a fine-toothed comb to backcomb from the front hairline to the crown
5. Smooth over with a brush
6. Spray with Beautiful Hold hairspray
Helpful Hint: During the summer months, it is important to flat iron hair to insure the humidity won't get to it and revert the curl.
All products by Ted Gibson