Fresh off the plane from Sundance, the sartorial struggles of the famously dreaded red-eye flight are all too real to us. Here, we've laid out stylish, office-ready looks that you can comfortably catch some Z's in (yes, even a suit for those more buttoned-up) before heading straight to work.More
1. J. Crew Merino Wool Tippi Sweater, $79.50; jcrew.com.
2. Madeleine Thompson Cashmere Wrap, $510; net-a-porter.com.
3. Topshop Hacking Check Cigarette Trousers, $75; topshop.com.
4. Michael Kors Bryant Messenger, $478; neimanmarcus.com.
5. Timberland Earthkeepers Bethel Ankle Boot, $139.95; nordstrom.com.
1. Iris & Ink Bailey Leather Blazer, $550; theoutnet.com.
2. Edith A. Miller Black Stripe Tee, $70; shoplesnouvelles.com.
3. Dorothy Perkins Black Twistlock Tote Bag, $44; dorothyperkins.com.
4. DL 1961 Premium Denim Florence Insta-Sculpt Skinny Jeans, $178; bergdorfgoodman.com.
5. Nine West Women's Shindig Suede Ballet Flat, $38.21 (was $69); amazon.com.