When dressing for a wedding, you have two main objectives: 1) Look pretty and 2) Look just slightly less pretty than the people getting married. But how do you toe the thin, not-white-because-that's-rude line between excruciatingly chic and too attention-grabby? How do you still have fun? We present five creative, festive—yet not too flashy—solutions straight ahead.
1. Joe Fresh moto jacket, $41.30; joefresh.com.
2. Mango metallic top, $39.99; mango.com.
3. Urban Outfitters ear cuff, $20; urbanoutfitters.com.
4. H&M textured-weave skirt, $34.95; hm.com.
5. Paula Cademartori leather shoulder bag, $1,925; net-a-porter.com.
6. Oscar de la Renta embroidered raffia mules, $950; matchesfashion.com.