Figuring out a legit answer to "Tell me about yourself" is hard enough—that's why we consulted the charts, your power colors, and, duh, fashion, to come up with the ideal interview outfit for every sign of the zodiac. Now all you've got to worry about is coming across competent, confident, and not completely psycho (but cute). Easy.More
The color: red. The vibe: sleek, sophisticated, "I'm already a boss." BOOM.
1. J.Crew wool blazer, $248, jcrew.com.
2. Zara jumpsuit, $70, zara.com.
3. & Other Stories structured leather bag, $195, stories.com.
4. Hómini Studio pyramid earrings, $150, hoministudio.com.
5. Misha Nonoo for Aldo platform sandals, $160, aldoshoes.com.
Left to your own devices, you might just look too...beige. Here, we add some interest with a sheer-panel bell-sleeve top and a standout bag and shoe.
1. Urban Outfitters tortoiseshell hair clip, $12, urbanoutfitters.com.
2. Pixie Market bell-sleeve organza-panel top, $126, pixiemarket.com.
3. Zara faux leather skirt, $40, zara.com.
4. Topshop slingback shoes, $130, topshop.com.
5. Nouvel Heritage signet ring, $2,200, nouvelheritage.com.
6. Candamill leather bag, $900, candamill.com.