SHE MAY STAND barely above 5 feet, but Miroslava Duma certainly doesn't go unnoticed. Catnip to street-style photographers, the fashion consultant and cofounder of online style-news site Buro 24/7 is snapped from Copenhagen to Hong Kong wearing head-to-toe looks plucked straight off the runway. Last year, she was named digital media director of TsUM, a department store in her hometown of Moscow. And now designer Michael Kors is drawing on her fashion bona fides, too, having selected Duma as one of three collaborators offering style advice on his microsite, Destination Kors, which launched in September 2011. "My job is to help women look and feel their best, whether they're at work, the airport, or the beach club," says Kors. "Mira perfectly embodies that sentiment." Here, she takes to the cobblestone streets of Soho, New York, in four looks from Kors' spring range. "The show filled me with nostalgia," says Duma, 28, who is married to entrepreneur Aleksey Mikheev, with whom she has a 3-year-old son, George. The '40s-style silhouettes brought to mind photographs of her mother and grandmother. "Even though it wasn't the happiest of times because of the Cold War, the fashion was still fun and beautiful."
1. Coat, $2,575, shirt, $975, skirt, $1,895, belt, $395, clutch, $695, Michael Kors;(866) 709-KORS.
2. Belted jacket, $3,995, skirt, $595, shoes, $750, Michael Kors; (866) 709-KORS. Watch, Duma's own.
3. Gray vest, $595, white shirt, $795,clutch, $695, Michael Kors; (866) 709-KORS.
4. Shorts, $775, Michael Kors; (866) 709-KORS.
5. Stole, price upon request, sweatshirt, $750, shirt, $495, pants, $995, watch, $160, sunglasses, $200, Michael Kors; (866) 709-KORS.