Spring might be just around the corner, but your lackluster skin hasnt necessarily gotten the memo. Removing the dead, dry skin cells that have taken up residence requires a few advanced moves, but its nothing you cant do at home. Work one of these glow-getters into your regimen two to three times per week, and youre golden.
1. Yonka Paris Mask No. 1 ($58) You cant fake this kind of dewiness, which seems to sink especially deep with this moisture mask. Leave it on overnight and you wont recognize your skin in the morning.
2. Bliss Instant Energizing Oxygen Mask ($54) A perennial favorite for a reason, this miraculous mask undoes all of the harm you did the night before, and it does it in five minutes flat.
3. Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains ($42) Theres something so satisfying about a good, old-fashioned scrub, especially when you can add it to any facial cleanser for a truly customized treatment.
4. Kate Somerville Exfolikate ($65) The potent one-two punch of microdermabrasion and pumpkin enzyme peel is literally what the aesthetician-to-the-stars ordered. Theres even a version for sensitive skin.
5. Fresh Black Tea Perfecting Mask ($88) You can have oily skin and be dehydrated. Use this refreshing treatment to replenish skin while gently clarifying pores.
Elizabeth Dehn is the editor-in-chief of Beauty Bets, an award-winning blog chock-full of product reviews, wellness tips, and DIY ideas.